Pure Tungsten Bar
We have uniquely positioned ourselves as a dependable firm, engaged in providing flawless Pure Tungsten Bar. This finds its application in furnace components, welding electrodes and medical equipment. Our offered bar enables high density to allow riveting in confined areas.Stringently verified on several parameters by our quality checkers, this Pure Tungsten Bar is easily accessible in multitude of sizes and specifications at market leading rates within given time frame.
Among all the non-alloyed metals, tungsten boasts of having the highest melting point and this is what fetches it its many numerous applications. The Pure Tungsten Bar we deal in is a durable product finding known applications in the production of furnace components, welding electrodes and a broad variety of medical equipment that demands use of best medical grade tungsten. The Pure Tungsten Bar range we offer can also be bought in a multitude of sizes, dimensional finish and specifications.
widely used in aerospace, electronics, lighting, medical equipment, vacuum coating, electric vacuum stove electrode, heat insulation screen, etc as the radiation shielding material and radiation-protective equipment.
|Product name ||Wholesale Suppliers YL10.2 Tungsten Carbide blank Rod |
|Material || 100% Virgin Tungsten Carbide |
|Grade ||YL10.2, KU30F, YG15, etc. |
|Size ||Customizable |
|Surface condition || Blank, ground or polished |
|Application || Drilling and milling |
|MOQ ||1kg |
|Payment ||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union and Money Gram |
|Delivery of time || |
25 days after receiving the advance payment
Tungsten carbide bar and tungsten
1) Tungsten sheet adopts the material tungsten with a high purity of 99.9%;.
2) Surface of tungsten sheet has metallic silver luster.
3) Its radiation shielding effect is equivalent to that of lead plate.
4) The density of tungsten sheet is higher than 19.1g/cm3
5) Our tungsten sheet can be as thin as 0.05mm .
6) Tungsten sheet from Achemetal is under vacuum annealing and leveling before delivery
7) Our tungsten sheet is approved by ASTM B 386-2003 and GB 3876-2007 and GB 3877-2006